Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony at the inaugural ball
Every celebrity magazine and entertainment news program in the country has been airing stories about how Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are having marital problems and are on the verge of divorce.
However, the couple showed plenty public displays of affection during an inaugural ball.
The couple performed a Spanish love song together at the ball, and they even shared not one but two kisses.
I’m not sure whether it was all an act just to get the entertainment media to be quiet, or if they really were sincere.
I remember several years ago, when journalists reported that Lopez and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs were on the verge of breaking up during the 1990s. They denied it at first, but they broke up a short time later.
I also remember when journalists reported that Lopez was on the verge of divorcing her now ex-husband Cris Judd. They both denied it, but they ended up divorcing a short time later as well.
I guess only time will tell.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients