Shia LaBeouf driver’s license suspended
LaBeouf was involed in a car accident last summer, and police suspected alcohol was involved.
However, LaBeouf refused to take the breath test. It should be noted that LaBeouf was cleared of any wrongdoing, and he wasn’t charged with a DUI.
However, under California law, authorities can suspend the license of anyone who declines to take a breath test.
LaBeouf underwent two surgeries on his hand which was injured during the wreck.
Although he no longer has his license, there’s no need to feel sorry for him. He can still afford to hire a personal driver and a limousine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients