Tyler Perry sued by contractors
Filmaker Tyler Perry is being sued by construction workers. Perry is well known for directing “Madea’s Family Reunion,” “Diary of a Mad Black Woman” and the upcoming film “Madea Goes To Jail.
Perry is claiming he only withheld the money because the work was shoddy.
During the interview, one contractor said “He wanted to do it his way. He wouldn’t take any advice. I guess in Hollywood it works that way, but not in real life.”
I can understand where Perry is coming from. If you pay someone hundreds of thousands of dollars to do construction on your dream home and your studio, you want everything to be perfect.
However, he hired six contractors, and they built the structures for him. He wasn’t happy with any of the six contractor’s work, and I think he might be overly picky.
Maybe next time, he should just do the work himself since he’s never satisfied.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients