Susan Sarandon will guest star on ER series finale
The producer of “ER” are doing all they can to make sure the show has high-rated series finale this spring.
E! News is reporting that actress Susan Sarandon will appear during the show’s finale episode.
It was announced last week that George Clooney also return to show during finale.
Clooney played Dr. Doug Ross on the show for six seasons from 1994 to 2000.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23987Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16557Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 12972OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9141Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7938Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6910UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6756Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5658Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5332Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 5142Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients