Hatter Potter stuntman seriously injured on movie set
An explosion that was part of the stunt, caused stunt double David Holmes to fall on the ground injuring himself.
Holmes was heard yelling “I can’t feel my legs.” I hope this doesn’t mean he is paralyzed. That would be a tragedy.
Movie stunt doubles can arguably be compared to secret service agents. Their job is to risk their life and perform dangerous stunts to protect the actors from injuries.
I’m not sure if filling in for Daniel Radcliffe is worth it though.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients