Toby Keith launches clothing line
He’s launching a new clothing line titled TK Steelman on Feb. 18 at his I Love This Bar and Grill locsation in Las Vegas.
According to CMT, the clothing line will feature sleeveless shirts, long-sleeve shirt, polo shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, baseball hats, cowboy hats, bandannas and belts.
They will be sold at various retail stores. He also will have a women’s clothing line which will launch later this year.
Although I support Toby’s entrepreneurial endeavors, you won’t see me wearing any of his clothes. His wardrobe is nowhere near my style. But good luck to him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 62337Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 33106Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31955Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14420Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8241Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6093Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4001Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3741Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 3534Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3461Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients