DMX sentenced to jail for abusing pets
A judge sentenced him to 90 days in jail on convictions of marijuana possession, theft and animal cruelty.
He will also be put on 18 months probation.
The charges stem from an incident in 2007 when authorities searched his Arizona property and found three dead dogs, marijuana and some pit bulls that were malnourished.
That’s not a humane way to treat your pets.
Considering there were three of his dead pet dogs on his property, I would say he got off lightly if he only has to serve three months in jail.
Click here to read The Oklahoman’s Pet Show Blog.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients