Kobe Bryant sets scoring record
Los Angeles Lakers player Kobe Bryant set a record Jan. 2 when he scored 61 points which lead to a nine-point victory over the New York Nicks. The Lakers won 126 to 117.
Bryant’s 61 points was the most points ever scored at the Madison Square Garden arena in New York City.
Many people view Bryant as an arrogant snitch, especially since several years he told police officers that his then-teammate Shaquille O’Neal cheated on his wife.
Bryant might be a snitch, but you can’t deny the fact that he is a talented record-breaker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients