Hilary Duff criticizes Faye Dunaway’s looks
Popular singer/actress Hilary Duff isn’t afraid of legendary actress Faye Dunaway.
The two had some unkind comments to say about one another.
It all started when Dunaway did an interview with Chicago Sun-Times Newspaper last week. Dunaway was asked to comment on what she thinks about Duff starring in the remake of the upcoming film “Bonnie and Clyde.”
Dunaway starred in the original “Bonnie and Clyde” film back in 1967. She told the newspaper, “Couldn’t they at least cast a real actress?” She was suggesting that Duff wasn’t a real actress.
She might have a point there. Just because you played Lizzie McGuire, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a real actress.
Duff was later asked by E! News to respond to Dunaway’s negative comments, and Duff took it a step further and criticized her looks.
Watch the clip below to hear what she said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients