Val Kilmer considers running for governor
The actor told the Associated Press that he might run for the seat in 2010 when Bill Richardson’s term concludes.
He hasn’t made his final decision, but he said he wants to be more “contributive” and that’s why he’s considering the run.
Usually I would say someone like him doesn’t have a chance of becoming governor of a state.
However, if Arnold Schwarzenegger can become a governor then I guess ANYBODY can become a governor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients