Chris Brown grew up in abusive home
In the aftermath of Chris Brown’s arrest on an assault complaint, Access Hollywood uncovered an interview where Brown talks about growing up with an abusive stepfather in an interview with Giant Magazine.
Also during the interview, he said “He used to hit my mom. He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, ‘I’m just gonna go crazy on him one day,’ I hate him to this day.”
Brown was arrested early morning Feb. 9 accused of assaulting a young woman. Although the victim’s name hasn’t been released, multiple news organizations are speculating that the victim was his girlfriend singer Rihanna.
I hope Brown is able to overcome his demons, and it’s sad that he had to witness that type of behavior as a child. But if the allegations against him are true, that’s still no excuse for assaulting someone else.
He has to learn to break the cycle. Otherwise, he’s going to end up like his stepfather.
Also, about those Wrigley Doublemint gum commercials that Brown appears in. You won’t see those commercials for a while because the company is suspending those commercials as a result of the assault allegations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients