Update: Sexual assault dropped against Saving Abel member
Prosecutors have dropped sexual assault charges against
According to the Oakland Tribune, Null along with an associate of the band Brandon Danger were accused of luring the girl on the band’s tour bus by telling her she was going to be in a rock video. The girl accused them of forcing her to perform oral sex on them.
However, according to the Associated Press, prosecutors recently discovered a videotape that contradicted the girl’s accusations.
So the two men won’t face any charges.
Since the videotape showed the girl lied about the incident, I think she she should be thrown in jail.
Falsely labeling someone as a sexual abuser is irresponsible, cruel, illegal and could permanently damage someone’s reputation.
Null was the co-founder of Saving Abel. Their hit song “Addicted” peaked at number 2 on the Billboard rock charts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients