Miley Cyrus sued for $4 billion
Cyrus was photographed slanting her eyes in a picture, and many people in the Asian-American community were offended. The plaintiff, Lucie Kim filed the $4 billion lawsuit saying she is representing one million Asians who live in Los Angeles County.
Cyrus said she wasn’t making fun of anyone’s ethnicity in the photo. She claims she was just making a goofy face.
Whether you believe her, the fact is she can’t afford to pay that $4 billion lawsuit. She’s a millionaire, but she’s nowhere near being a billionaire. She’s not Oprah.
The plaintiff should reduce the lawsuit to $1 million, then she might have a better chance of winning.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients