Carrie Underwood and Ruben Studdard speak about Chris Brown/Rihanna incident
American Idol winners Carrie Underwood and Ruben Studdard recently commented to US Weekly magazine about the Chris Brown/Rihanna fiasco.
Underwood said, “They were fine at the Grammy party. I don’t think anybody actually knows what happened. I have no advice because, thank goodness, I’ve never been in any kind of abusive situation.”
She also said, “You hear a new one (rumor) every five minutes, and some of them are getting kind of ridiculous. I really hope everyone will lay off and just let everybody who’s involved figure out everything first.”
Season 2 American Idol winner Ruben Studdard said “I’m still praying for him. Everybody always has something negative to say about everything, and I always try to be positive. You never know what’s going on in people’s personal situations.
Well duh Ruben. When you beat up your girlfriend, of course people are going to say something negative about you.
Also, it’s okay if he says a prayer for Chris Brown, but he never said he was going to say a prayer for Rihanna.
She probably needs more prayers because she was the one who was beaten.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients