Lance Armstrong’s bicycle was stolen
Lance Armstrong’s bicycle was stolen during the weekend from a rental truck parked behind a hotel in Sacramento.
Armstrong said the bicycle is one of a kind because theres no other like it in the world.
He’s offering a reward for information that leads to the bike’s whereabouts. I have a feeling the perpetrator who stole the bike probably just wants to be able to ride as fast as Armstrong does.
And what better way than to take his bike. The $10,000 bicycle is posted below. As you can see, it doesn’ t look like it’s worth $10,000.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients