Michael Jackson is having an auction
Most Americans all across the country are feeling the effects from the worsening economy, and celebrities are no different.
Michael Jackson is latest the celebrity to sink into financial trouble.
Jackson plans to sell more than 2,000 of his personal belongings during auction in April.
The items include a Harley Davidson, a limousine, his platinum and gold records, socks, artwork, music award trophies, his famous gloves and a basketball autographed by Michael Jordan.
Jackson has been plagued with financial trouble during the past few years, and creditors even threatened to foreclose on his world famous Neverland Ranch.
If you’re interested in helping the King of Pop with his finances, you can bid on one of these items beginning April 22 by clicking here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7387Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6419Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6218UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients