Usher’s wife released from hospital
R&B singer Usher’s wife Tameka Raymond was released from the hospital after recovering for 11 days from cardiac arrest.
Raymond went to to Brazil to undergo a liposuction procedure, when she had a reaction to the anesthesia which resulted in a cardiac arrest.
Doctors revived her within one minute and she was put into an induced coma.
She recently had a second child with Usher, and she hasn’t dropped her baby weight yet, so I guess she wanted to lose it fast through liposuction.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients