Charles Barkley sentenced to jail
Former NBA star Charles Barkley pleaded guilty to driving under the influence, and he will serve a five-day jail sentence, according to KTAR in Arizona.
The charges stem from a New Years Eve incident where he pulled over for running a stop sign
He was taken into custody after authorities determined his blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit in Scottsdale, Arizona.
He will begin serving his jail sentence March 31.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients