Chris Brown takes anger management classes
The R&B singer recently began attending anger management classes in Glendale, California, according to the New York Daily News.
He is due in court March 5, and this will probably look good to the judge if Brown shows that he took anger management classes.
Maybe the judge will go easy on him for allegedly beating up his girlfriend Rihanna.
After seeing those Rihanna abuse photos, he’s probably going to need 10 years worth of anger management therapy before he’s completely cured.
Click here to watch The Celebrity Minute.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients