Jennifer Hudson appeared on Oprah Winfrey Show
This was the first time Hudson granted an interview since the slaying of her mother, nephew and mother.
During the brief interview, she didn’t go into specifics about the murders.
She said “I’m just glad to be back and be back to work again. Just doing what I love to do is like therapy.”
She also said she became emotional during the grammy’s when her idol Whitney Houston presented the best R&B album award to her.
Hudson performed her latest single “If This Isn’t Love” on the Oprah Show.
Click here to watch to the Celebrity Minute.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients