Jennifer Lopez filed $5 million lawsuit
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony are trying to become $5 million richer.
The couple has filed a lawsuit against baby carriage manufacturer Silver Cross. The couple alleges the company used a picture of them to try to sell baby strollers on the company’s Web site.
It’s understandable why this couple would be upset that a company is trying to profit off of their picture without properly compensating them.
But $5 million is too much. I’m sure Lopez and Anthony aren’t worth that much to begin with. A picture of them with a baby stroller is definitely not worth $5 million.
Click here to watch The Celebrity Minute.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients