Bye Bye Blake
Blake Fielder-Civil, the husband of singer Amy Winehouse, will serve 27 months in jail for obstruction of justice and assault.
Fielder-Civil is accused of assaulting a man in during a fight in a bar then offering to pay him $400,000 if the man kept his mouth shut.
I’m happy that he will remain behind bars for a couple of years. Maybe now, Amy can get her life together and end her erratic behavior and seek addiction treatment without being under the influence of Blake.
Then maybe we won’t have to watch her fist punch her fans during a concert like she did in this clip below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients