Did Batman assault his mom and sister??????
The Associated Press is reporting that Christian Bale was arrested in London accused of assaulting his sister and his mother. According to the AP, he released on bail four hours later.
His sister and mother claimed that he assaulted them at a London hotel on Sunday night, one day before “The Dark Knight” premiered in Europe.
A rep for actor released a statement saying Christian Bale attended a London Police station today, on a voluntary basis, in order to assist with an allegation that had been made against him to the police by his mother and sister. Mr. Bale, who denies the allegation, co-operated throughout, gave his account in full of the events in question, and has left the station without any charge being made against him by the Police.”
I wonder why Christian is so angry? His movie just broke box office records by raking in $155 million during its opening weekend.
Maybe that’s not enough for him. Maybe he wanted to reach $160 million instead?
Or maybe he’s a little jealous of the late Heath Ledger because everyone is praising Heath’s performance in the film and no one really cares about Christian’s performance so maybe he’s taking his disappointment out on his mother and sister.
Who knows. I can’t wait to see how this situation unfolds.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients