Shia might be innocent
It looks like Shia LaBeouf might me innocent after all.
The 22-year-old “Indiana Jones” actor was arrested on suspicion of DUI during the weekend after it was believed that he ran a red light and caused an accident that flipped his vehicle.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s office is now saying that it LaBeouf might not be at fault for the accident. They are saying that it was another driver who ran the red light.
If it turns out that LaBeouf is completely innocent, I think the police department owes him an apology. If it turns out that he actually is guilty, then I will start bashing him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7387Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6419Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6218UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients