Batman won’t go to jail
“The Dark Knight” star Christian Bale won’t have to serve any jail time in connection with an incident in which his mother and sister accused him of assaulting them.
Prosecutors have decided not to pursue any charges against the actor because they feel like there isn’t enough evidence to obtain a conviction.
I wonder if we will ever know what occurred during the incident. Did Christian slap them? Did he punch them? Did he shove them? or is he completely innocent?
The world may never know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients