R. Kelly ordered to pay Ne-Yo $700,320
R&B singer R. Kelly has been ordered by a court to pay singer Ne-Yo $700,320.
Ne-Yo filed a lawsuit against R. Kelly after he dropped Ne-Yo as the opening act on his tour.
Ne-Yo claimed that R. Kelly dismissed him from the tour because Ne-Yo received better praise from the critics and the fans.
Yes, R. Kelly got away with having sexual relations on videotape with an underage girl, but he sure didn’t get away with trying to get over on Ne-Yo.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients