Two “I Love New York” contestants get their own show
The “Flavor of Love” franchise continues. Two contestants from the “I Love New York” reality show will have their own opportunity to find true love in front of the cameras.
Chance and Real from “I Love New York” will star in “Real Chance of Love” beginning Nov. 3 on VH1.
This time, the two brothers will try to find the perfect women for them to settle down with. Chance and Real will have 15 girls to choose from, and each of the girls will be eliminated one by one until the two girls are chosen.
I watched Chance and Real on the “I Love New York” episodes, and they were very dramatic and entertaining, so I will assume that this show will be equally amusing.
I wonder what will be the next series in the “Flavor of Love” family tree? — “Real Chance of Love” is a spinoff of “I Love New York,” and “I Love New York” was a spinoff of “Flavor of Love,” and “Flavor of Love.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 66578Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31563Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30900Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17837Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7407Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6371Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4655Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4638Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4595Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4334Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients