MTV Total Request Live is coming to an end
MTV’s Total Request Live is coming to an end after 10 years. Also known as TRL, the show’s finale will air sometime in November.
The show first premiered in 1998, every high school and college-age kid in the country tuned in to watch Carson interview musicians and watch the top 10 most requested videos in the nation.
Carson Daly was the original host of the show, and every entertainer knew that if they wanted to have a successful album or movie, then they had to make a stop by TRL to interact with the thousands of screaming fans.
When Carson left the show five years later, the show lost its steam, and it kind of went downhill from there.
Carson ended up hosting a late night talk show on NBC, but he never had the success that he did on TRL.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients