Hootie and the Blowfish singer releases a country album
Hootie and the Blowfish lead singer Darius Rucker is the latest in a list of celebrities who are trying to be “wannabe country singers.”
His new country album titled “Learn to Live” was released this week.
On his album, he collaborated with Brad Paisley, Vince Gill and Alison Krauss. That’s a smart move if he want to gain country credibility.
Only time will tell whether country music fans will accept the rock singer into their community. They can sometimes be weary of outsiders who try to pretend like they’re country.
Jessica Simpson and Jewell are also releasing country albums, and even Kelly Clarkson is expected to make one.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21228Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17109OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15263Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8685Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8584Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 8393Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7909Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7026Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6028Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5208Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients