Rocker Travis Barker and DJ AM injured in plane crash
Former Blink 182 band member Travis Barker and Nicole Ritchie’s ex-fiance DJ AM along with four other people were involved in a plane crash in South Carolina.
The airplane crashed right after take-off. Travis Barker and DJ AM were both listed in critical condition. The remaining four passengers died. They were the two pilots, a security guard and Barker’s personal assistant.
Very sad news. Hopefully Barker and DJ AM can pull through this one.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients