George Michael arrested in a restroom
For whatever reason, George Michael can’t seem to stay out of trouble in the restroom.
The singer was arrested in a public restroom in London during the weekend for possession of drugs after police said they found marijuana and crack cocaine.
George has always had trouble when it came to public restrooms. Back in 1998, he was arrested for trying to solicit sex to an undercover officer in a restroom.
If I were George, I would start using my own restroom at home from now on.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17652Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13467Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11283Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10735'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10251Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10005Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6673Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6352Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6100Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients