Six questions on my mind
The following is a list of six celebrity-related questions that have been on my mind this week. (Sept. 22)
1. George Michael was arrested in a public restroom for the second time. Why doesn’t he learn to avoid public restrooms altogether?
2. After the jet crashed that DJ AM and Travis Barker were in, do you think celebrities will start considering flying commercial?
3. Is the only reason why Britney Spears won the most MTV Video Music awards this year because the producers felt sorry for what they did to her last year? (when they made her open the show, knowing good and well it was going to be a disaster because she wasn’t mentally or physically prepared)
4. If American Idol is such a career booster, then whey did four contestants who placed in the top two lose their record deals? (Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks, Blake Lewis and Katherine McPhee all lost their record deals in 2008)
5. Why did Mariah Carey suddenly stop doing interviews after she married Nick Cannon? She doesn’t even promote her latest album anymore.
6. What were the Caesars Palace people thinking when they chose Bette Midler to replace Celine Dion as the Las Vegas hotel’s daily headlining act?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients