Rapper DMX was hospitalized
Rapper DMX was hospitalized for an unknown reason, according to his lawyer Bradford Cohen.
Some people were speculating that he thought he was having a stroke, however, the lawyer wouldn’t confirm that.
The lawyer said “It was serious enough for him to be brought and taken into a treatment facility.
What’s ironic is that he just happened to mysteriously enter the hospital one day before he was scheduled to make a court appearance to face drug and animal cruelty allegations.
I’m not suggesting that he is faking an illness. I’m just saying it looks suspicious that he gets sick one day before his court appearance.
I don’t know. Maybe he’s scared of going to jail so he started hyperventilating and went to the hospital instead.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients