Sharon Stone loses custody of her son
Actress Sharon Stone no longer has physical custody of her 8-year-old son.
A judge ruled that her son will remain in San Francisco with her ex-husband Phil Bronstein unless Sharon agrees to move to San Francisco too.
Basically, if she doesn’t move there, so won’t her physical custody rights returned to her. The judge said the ex-husband can provide a more stable and secure environment for the little boy.
This is a shocker because usually a judge gives the mother custody unless the mother is unfit. However, the judge never said that she was an unfit mother.
The couple divorced in 2004.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients