A mother requests Lil Wayne’s Lollipop for daughter’s 5th birthday
I was listening to the radio, and a mother called in to the station on the air to request a song.
She requested “Lollipop” by Lil Wayne, and she said it was for her daughter’s birthday. But here’s the kicker–her daughter just turned 5-years-old.
(gasp) Yes, the woman wanted her 5-year-old daughter to hear “Lollipop” for her birthday. I was stunned.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this song, the lyrics to “Lollipop” are basically about a woman who wants to perform a certain sexual act on a man.
And this is the song that this mother wanted to request for her daughter’s birthday.
Is she trying to train her daughter to be promiscous when she gets older?
I think maybe this woman should have requested Miley Cyrus or Jonas Brothers instead.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients