Omarosa will star in a dating reality show
Omarosa (the woman that everyone loves to hate) is getting her own dating reality show.
According to Media Take Out, Omarosa recently signed with VH1 to star in the show.
During the show Omarosa will live in a house with several men, and the men will be eliminated one by one until she finds the man who captures her heart.
Omarosa became known as the villain on Donald Trump’s show “The Apprentice” and on VH1′s “Surreal Life.”
Her new dating show should be very interesting. She usually brings alot of drama, fights and verbal attacks.
When she was on “Surreal Life,” she made model Janice Dickerson cry, and Janice eventually left the show as a result.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Omarosa makes some of the men cry on her new show too.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients