Actor Paul Newman dies
Legendary actor Paul Newman has passed away from his struggle with cancer.
Newman, 83, died at his home in Connecticut with his close friends and relatives nearby, according to the Associated Press.
He was nominated for an Oscar 10 ten times, and in 1986, He won the Oscar for his role in “The Color of Money.”
He appeared in numerous films during his long career including “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” “Exodus,” “The Verdict,” “Road to Perdition” and “Message in a Bottle.”
Paul Newman with Elizabeth Taylor in 1958 during a scene from “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients