Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are married
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have made it official. They got married in Canada during the weekend.
The celebrity couple have been together since 2007, and they announced their engagement in May.
Johanssen, 23, has appeared in films such “The Horse Whisperer,” “Home alone 3,” “Eight Legged Freaks,” “The Nanny Diaries” and “The Black Dahlia.”
Reynolds, 32, appeared in “Van Wilder,” “The Amityville Horror” and “Definitely Maybe.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients