Heath Ledger’s daughter will inherit his entire estate
Actor Heath Ledger’s estate is worth $20 million and his daughter Matilda Rose will get everything.
Ledger died in January from an accidental overdose. In the will, it stated that he wanted his fortune divided among his siblings and parents.
However, the will wasn’t updated because it was made in 2003, which was two years before his daughter Matilda was born.
So, Heath’s family agreed to just give all of the estate to Matilda.
This is so rare when it comes to Hollywood wills. Most of the time, families will spend several years fighting over money.
I’m glad the Ledger family decided to allow Matilda to inherit the estate rather than fighting over the money in court like many Hollywood families do. This speaks volumes about their character.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients