Tina Fey returns as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live
Tina Fey, above, portrays Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live. The two have a striking resemblance.
Saturday Night Live alum Tina Fey returned to the show again during the weekend to portray vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin for a second time.
Fey and Amy Poehler performed a skit involving the interview that Palin gave with Katie Couric.
The clip was absolutely hilarious and accurate to a tee.
The funniest moment was when Katie Couric (played by Poehler) asked a question and Sarah Palin (played by Fey) replied, “Katie I’d like to use one of my life lines. I want to phone a friend.” Katie responded “You don’t have any life lines.” Palin replied “Well in that case I’m just gonna have to get back to ya.”
Although I laughed at the segment, I actually do feel sorry for Palin. Everyone portrays her as being “un-smart.”
Whether she is or not, is not up to me to decide. Maybe she just appears to be “un-smart” whenever she’s in front of the camera.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients