Sharon Stone wanted son to get botox on his feet?
Actress Sharon Stone has been embroiled in a custody battle over her 8-year-old son.
A judge ruled in favor of the father Philip Bronstein, and listed several reasons why Stone shouldn’t get custody of the boy.
The most bizarre reason was that Stone wanted to make her son get botox injections to help cure a foot odor problem.
Before you all start passing judgement on Sharon Stone, keep this in mind. Maybe her son’s feet were smelling so bad that nothing else would work.
Obviously washing his feet didn’t do the trick. So, maybe the only thing that would work is botox injections. I know it sounds strange, but you never know. Don’t knock it til you try it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients