Queen Latifah will portray Gwen Ifill on Saturday Night Live
I guess Saturday Night Live isn’t quite finished with Sarah Palin.
The late night comedy show is considering this week another skit portraying the vice presidential candidate.
This time, the show will parody the vice presidential debate between Palin and Joe Biden.
According to People magazine, they have booked Queen Latifah to play debate moderator Gwen Ifill.
It’s unknown who will portray Joe Biden or whether Tina Fey will return to portray Sarah Palin–a role that she does so perfectly.
There is still a chance the skit might not make it on the air because Saturday Night Live doesn’t determine the final skits until right before the show airs.
Every time Sarah Palin is being mocked in a skit on that show the ratings increase.
My guess is that the skit will definitely make it on the show because the producers want to keep the ratings high.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3827Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3819Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3648As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients