Lil Wayne might become overexposed
Lil Wayne has literally been everywhere during the past five months.
He’s been at every award show collecting his trophies, his song “Lollipop” has been in heavy rotation on every single radio station in the country, he’s been on countless magazine covers, videos, tv shows and has made appearances on other musican’s songs.
He will even appear on rocker Fall Out Boy’s upcoming album.
He even has a sports blog that is featured on the ESPN Web site. On that blog, he mentions how he is busy in the studio recording another album as well as a mix tape, which means he will be releasing two CD’s soon.
I understand that he is the most popular musician right now, and he has to capitalize on his popularity before it ends, and I respect him for that.
However, I believe he might be headed for overexposure, and the public will eventually get tired of seeing and hearing him.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients