Lindsay Lohan’s father will fight during a boxing match
Lindsay Lohan’s father has agreed to step into the ring for charity.
Michael Lohan will auction off the opportunity to fight him during boxing match Nov. 24 in New York, according to the Associated Press.
The bidding will start at $5,000 and the proceeds will go to a New York charity organization.
I predict their will be many bidders. If I had the money, I would definitely bid on the chance to get to knock out the guy responsible for giving us Lindsay Lohan.
If only someone could have kocked him out BEFORE he created Lindsay.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients