Queen Latifah refuses to respond to gay rumors
It’s long been rumored in the entertainment industry that Queen Latifah might be a lesbian.
In an interview with New York Times, she declines to discuss her sexuality with the public or the media.
She said, “I don’t have a problem discussing the topic of somebody being gay, but I do have a problem discussing my personal life. You don’t get that part of me. Sorry. We’re not discussing it in our meetings, we’re not discussing it at Cover Girl. Nobody gets that. I don’t feel like I need to share my personal life, and I don’t care if people think I’m gay or not,” she said. Assume whatever you want. You do it anyway.”
Good for her. She is a great rapper, actress and business woman, and her sexuality should not be up for discussion during interviews with journalists and the public.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 66578Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31563Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30900Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17837Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7407Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6371Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4655Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4638Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4595Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4334Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients