Actor Ryan O’Neal’s son says he had a relapse
Redmond O’Neal admitted to a judge that he relapsed, and he was ordered to attend a treatment program.
Redmond was arrested along with his father actor Ryan O’Neal last month when police found methamphetamines on the property. Click here for details.
Ryan O’Neal insists the drugs did not belong to him. Redmond O’Neal will return to court later this month after he finishes up with his treatment program.
I won’t make jokes about this item because addiction is something that is no laughing matter. Hopefully, Redmond can kick his bad habit.
Redmond is also the son of “Charlies Angels” actress Farrah Fawcett. A baby picture of him and Farrah is below.
Farrah Fawcett with her son Redmond Fawcett in 1985. (Associated Press photo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients