Britney Spears rejects a plea deal
Britney Spears refused to accept a plea dea in connections with a minor car accident that occurred last year.
According to the Associated Press, if Britney accepted the plea deal, she would have to pay a $150 fine and she would be on probation for one year.
The lawyer said Britney is being targeted because of her celebrity status, so she won’t agree to the plea agreement.
Britney was accused in 2007 of hitting a parked vehicle and never notifying the owner.
If I were Britney, I would most certainly accept this plea deal and just get it out of the way. Britney’s life is on the upswing now, and she doesn’t need any more legal battles.
She should just pay the fine and accept the probation and move on. Otherwise, this thing is going to drag out in court forever.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 4703Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4109'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients