Rapper Lil Kim is being sued
A record company has filed a $2.5 mililon lawsuit against rapper Lil Kim. Brookland Media is claiming that Lil Kim hasn’t fulfilled her recording contractual obligations.
According to the Associated Press, the record company is claiming they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on recordings, advance payments and equipment.
They also claim that Lil Kim attempted to change the terms of the contract and refused to record any music until they agreed.
Lil Kim just got out of jail not too long ago. She was serving a prison sentence for purgery. She of all people should know that you have to follow the law or you’ll end up in court.
I would think she would try to avoid the courtrom altogether because the last time she was there the jury didn’t rule in her favor, and she ordered to be locked up.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients