Jose Canseco detained by police
Jose Canseco was detained by authorities after border agents supposedly caught him trying to smuggle in human chorionic gonadotropin drug (also known as HCG drug).
According to TMZ, Canseco was on his way to the U.S. from Mexico when his vehicle was searched at a border checkpoint and an HCG drug was found in the car.
After nine hours of questions, the former baseball star was released. He is due in court next week to face the allegations.
HCG is a hormone fertility drug that can be legally obtained in the U.S. but only if you have a doctor’s prescription for it. Apparently Jose didn’t have a prescription.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients