Country singer Tim McGraw won’t support his greatest hits album
Country singer Tim McGraw is releasing a greatest hits album, but he’s not happy about it.
His record company decided to release his greatest hits album this month, instead of releasing a new album.
McGraw released a statement disagreeing with record company’s decision.
He said, “I am saddened and disappointed that my label chose to put out another hits album instead of new music. I’ve only had one studio album since my last hits package. It has to be just as confusing to the fans as it is to me. I had no involvement in the creation or presentation of this record.”
He also sai, “Sure, I love the songs, and I don’t want to take anything away from all the creative people who were a part of making those records. But the whole concept is an embarrassment to me as an artist. In the spirit of an election year, I would simply say to my fans, ‘I’m Tim McGraw, and I don’t approve their message.’”
McGraw has every right to be upset. After all, he did just release a greatest hits album a few years ago. There’s no need for the record company to release another one so soon.
I think McGraw’s fans would prefer to hear new music anyway.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients